Entries are now open for the 2019 Queensland Residents Billiards Championship, being held at the Redlands RSL Snooker Club on the 1st November – 3rd November 2019.
To enter, please call the Tournament Director Garvin Gray on 0422 993 062.
Conditions of Entry
1. The tournament will be conducted under Australian Billiards and
Snooker Council Playing Conditions, and all matters pertaining to
Players’ Code of Conduct will be adhered to.
2. Tournament standard dress is required (Long sleeve plain coloured shirts buttoned at the wrist, bow or long tie, dark-coloured trousers and dark coloured dress shoes must be worn for all games. Waist costs are required from the Quarter Finals onwards). Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of the match.
3. Entry is open to both males and females who are Associate Members (Registered Player) with the QB & SA.
4. The format of the Tournament will be determined by the Tournament Director after all entries have been received.
5. Depending on the number of nominations may see Friday evening play required. Unless otherwise determined, the Tournament will commence 9 am each day.
6. Entries will only be received on the official entry form and must include the entry fee. A completed entry form and entry fee will be required before any player is included in the draw.
7. Players may be required to referee some matches depending on the availability of referees.
8. All players are to report to the Tournament Director 15 minutes before their scheduled starting time and are to be ready to play at this time.
9. Any player not in attendance at the scheduled starting time will be penalized as per the tournament directors discretion. After another 15 minutes has elapsed, the absent player will forfeit the game. This also applies to players not correctly attired at the game starting time.
10. This entry form constitutes part of the conditions of entry. Changes may be made at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
11. A player who gives a walkover in a knockout match, without the prior approval or exceptional circumstances by the tournament director, will forfeit their right to any prize money.
12. All players may be subject to a drug test according to the ABSC Anti Drugs Policy. 12. Financial assistance is available to the Qld Resident Champion, or next highest placed finisher down to Semi-Finalist if the Champion does not participate in the 2020 Australian National Billiards Championship as an alternative to Prize Money.
13. Financial assistance is available to the Qld Resident Champion, or next highest placed finisher down to Semi-Finalist if the Champion does not participate in the 2020 Australian National Billiards Championship as an alternative to Prize Money.