Entries are now open for the 2019 Queensland Masters Billiards Championship, being held at the Club Banora Snooker Club on the 23rd – 24th November 2019.
To enter, please call the Tournament Director Garvin Gray on 0422 993 062.
Conditions of Entry
1. The tournament will be conducted under Australian Billiards and
Snooker Council Playing Conditions, and all matters pertaining to
Players’ Code of Conduct will be adhered to.
2. Tournament standard dress is required (long-sleeved collared shirt, tie, dress pants in a solid dark colour, dress shoes and socks. Vest is required from the quarter-finals onwards.) Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of the match.
3. Entry is open to both males and females who are Associate Members (Registered Player) with the QB & SA. who were aged 40 or over before 1st January 2019.
4. The format of the Tournament will be confirmed by the Tournament Director after all entries have been received. Unless otherwise determined, the Tournament will commence at 10 am (NSW Time) each day.
5. Entries will only be received on the official entry form and must include the entry fee. A completed entry form and entry fee will be required before any player is included in the draw.
6. Referees will be provided by the Queensland Billiards and Snooker Association. Players may be required to assist with refereeing.
7. All players are to report to the Tournament Director 15 minutes before their scheduled starting time and are to be ready to play at this time.
Any player not in attendance at the scheduled starting time will be penalised as per the tournament directors discretion. After another 15 minutes has elapsed, the absent player will forfeit the game. This also applies to players not correctly attired at the game starting time.
8. A player who gives a walkover in a knockout match, without the prior approval or exceptional circumstances by the tournament director, will forfeit their right to any prize money.
9. This entry form constitutes part of the conditions of entry. Changes may be made at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
10. The winner will receive $300 and the Runner-Up $150. Semi-Finals $100. May be adjusted according to the number entered.